Tuesday 3 June 2014

Currently Loving

Today I thought I would share a list of things that I'm currently loving and enjoying. Sometimes it's nice to sit down and think about the little things in life that have been making you smile recently. 

1. knowing that the past year of working hard was worth it and on the 18th of June I'll be graduating with a   2.1 in MA (Honours) International Business.
2. my post-Turkey tan. Yes, some parts of legs are very sunburnt, however I've got quite a nice 'bit of colour' as people like to keep telling me. I enjoy being pale but it's nice to be tanned for a little while!
3. having time during my days off to do housewife things such as washing, ironing and keep the flat generally tidy. Also knowing that I have time now to bake and take time over cooking; two things I really enjoy! I think I'll start with banana bread because it's the best - if I do say so myself!
4. watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer from the beginning on Netflix. This was my favourite programme when I was younger, now that I'm watching it at 22 I've kind of realised that I was probably too young to be watching it at the time. I'm still enjoying every minute of it though
5. Graze boxes! I've recently started getting Graze boxes delivered and I love them. I know I'm very late to the party but I love how exciting it is getting mystery treats delivered to me every Thursday morning. I'll not harp on about them any more because I'm sure everyone knows how they work now, but if you'd like to try them and get your 1st, 5th and 10th box free here's my friend code: JADEM73QE
6. Endless cups of tea during the day
7. Mango scented everything, especially candles!
8. Long days filled with sunshine
9. Gnocchi with spicy red pepper pesto.
10. Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream - and the fact I got it for free when I entered a code at the checkout to receive 35% off and a free gift when you spent over £5.

What's been making you happy recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment